EaseUS Partition Master 17.0.0 License Code Free Download [Latest]
EaseUS Partition Master 17.0.0 provides three main features: Partition Manager, Partition Recovery Wizard, and Disk & Partition Copy to solve all partition problems under hardware RAID, MBR & GPT disks (support 8TB hard disk, 16TB in commercial edition) and removable devices in Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit)/Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. The first attractive feature is its partition function which helps to extend system partition to solve low disk problem, resize/move, merge, convert, create, format and wipe partition, rebuild MBR, convert dynamic disk, defragment on MBR & GPT disks. Besides, it allows you to drag and drop on the disk map easily. Moreover, it doesn’t require a reboot when extending the NTFS system partition. The second feature is useful for copying partition or hard disk. For example, when you want to upgrade the disk into a larger one; transfer Windows system or data to other disks. It also provides a dynamic disk copy function for dynamic disk replacement or backup.
The third amazing feature is to help recover deleted or lost FAT, NTFS, EXT2/EXT3 partition to avoid any personal, hardware or software failure, virus attack, or hacker’s intrusive destruction partition loss. Main functions: Upgrade system disk to a bigger one with one-click. Extend NTFS system partition without reboot. Merge partitions into one without data loss. Resize/move, merge, copy, create, format, delete, wipe, recover, convert and explore partition. Convert dynamic disk to basic disk. Convert MBR disk to GPT disk and vice versa. Rebuild MBR. Copy & resize dynamic volume. Defragment. Wipe disk, partition and unallocated space. Disk surface test. Set Active/Label, hide/unhide partition. Support MBR & GPT disk (support 8TB hard disk, 16TB in commercial edition), removable device and hardware RAID. Support up to 32 disks. New features: Convert GPT system disk to MBR safely. Support the ReFS file system. Support Windows Storage Space. Be capable of managing the Bitlocker partition
Here are some other things worth knowing before downloading EaseUS Partition Master Free Edition:
- All changes are queued and sent to the “Pending Operations” section at the top of the program and are only applied to the disks when you click Execute
- The computer can optionally be shut down automatically after applying the pending changes
- Resizing a partition is as easy as physically sliding the whole partition left and right, but you also have the option to enter the partition size manually
- Partitions on the same disk can be merged together, which will copy all the contents of one and put it into a folder on the other, creating one single partition but without erasing any of the data
- An operating system can be migrated from one drive to another, larger one
- Individual partitions can be deleted or you can quickly remove all partitions on a disk at one time
- New partitions can be formatted in the FAT/FAT32, NTFS, EXT2, EXT3, or EXT4 file system, or even left unformatted
- One partition can be copied to a different partition to essentially create a cloned partition, even if the destination partition is smaller than the source
- You can hide a partition, which will prevent Windows from displaying it with the other connected drives
- Primary partitions and logical partitions can be converted back and forth between each other
- Drives and partitions can be wiped, permanently erasing all the data
- A surface test can be run for any hard drive to detect any bad sectors, as well as chkdsk to fix errors
- Includes a partition recovery tool to restore deleted or lost partitions
- You can rebuild the MBR of any drive
- EaseUS Partition Master supports defragmenting partitions
- You can easily change the drive letter and volume label of hard drives
Thoughts on EaseUS Partition Master Free Edition
We love that the changes you make aren’t immediately applied to the disks. It makes it way easier to play out what will happen after you’ve made all the changes.For example, you can resize a partition, format the resulting unallocated space, and then change the drive letters all in just a few moments, and then see what the result looks like before actually doing any of it. The program interface will change to reflect what you’ve done, but none of it will actually apply to the disks until you click the Execute button.We also think the overall look and feel of EaseUS Partition Master Free makes whatever you’re doing with your computer’s partitions easy to understand and accomplish. The options aren’t too overwhelming and each of them are accurately named.
Additionally, we really like how detailed the explanations and tutorials are in their online manual, super helpful if you’re still not quite sure what to doIf you pay for the professional version, you get extra features like intelligent partition adjustment, the ability to clone and replace a disk, WinPE bootable disk access, and partition recovery.Ads and reviews everywhere, been around forever, couldn’t recall why they weren’t a routine utility for me – seemingly every assurance that it could resize a partition…nope. Cant do anything. The app makes it look like you should have gotten a key when you signed up for the free download – nope. You get to buy the app first, then you get a key. The free version is all marketing wankery, it proves nothing about their application. Free version – I’m free to waste my time? You’re free to spend my free time? Just what definition are we settling on for free here?The trial version ONLY PREVIEWS the results!!! This is the most pathetic attempt to make a user download a trial version I have ever seen! How is this any different from the FREE version which does EXACTLY the same thing?!I’m using Partition Master Pro version 14.5 – I have one SSD type M2 PCIe 1TB and one conventional HD 2TB. I multi-boot Win10, Fedora 32 and Linux Mint 20. I use Oracle VM ware within Windows and occasionally within Linux. I have numorous partitions to manage on this workstation and on server drives. Thus far I have encountered no issues with this application. It is a little over simplified but I realise it’s intended for novice users too.
The customer service has been prompt, polite and very efficient.
For those who have placed negative reviews, my sympathy goes out to you. Understanding partitioning and the implications of modifying them isn’t for the uninitiated, it’s very apparent that many of you embarked on something with only a modicum of knowledge and no patience at all.Excellent software with excellent customer support,definitely a must in any computer.For all the negative reviews saying that it is destroying there drives definitely do not listen to them,it is more like AOEMI THAT DESTROYS DRIVES, it AOEMI destroyed 2 4tb drives of mine.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PERFECTLY SAFE EASEUS SOFTWARE IS SAFE and does what it says highly recommend EASEUS over any of the competitors.Customer support from EASEUS is excellent as well.Overall trustworthy and reliable software highly recommended.Paid version of EASEUS in 2020 failed many attempts to clone different drives. A free version of their competitor, AOMEI, worked great. I tried to clone a GPT Windows 10 disk with four partitions to a solid state drive.That cloned drive wouldn’t boot. Windows 10 could not complete the startup repair. Then I used a bootable CD with AOMEI Partition Assistant Free version 7.1. It cloned the original drive to the SSD in less time, and it boots and works fine. Their free version works when my PAID version of YOUR software doesn’t.This rating is better than they deserve. Product is advertised for being able to convert Dynamic disks to Basic without losing data.
This doesn’t work and the product is basically trash.
I will never purchase from this group again and would never advise anyone to do the same. They are not truthful.Fantastic Products! I have purchased many software packages including Partition Master, these products always get me out of trouble and they are so easy to use, I would like to thank the team at EaseUS for their continued commitment in offering quality PC utilities at super affordable prices and for their second to none customer service. Highly recommend to any and everyone.I purchased and installed the software on the recommendation of Microsoft and got an error message that my disk partition did not support conversion. I thought that’s what their software was supposed to do! They have all kinds of mumbo-jumbo in their refund policy so they can refuse to refund the money, ” The request for refund is made for reason of product failures that are not product related. Please understand that we cannot provide a refund if our product does not perform tasks it is neither intended to perform nor advertises it performs.” How was I to know it wouldn’t work with my hard drive configuration. The free version wouldn’t work until I paid their $39.95 and then that didn’t even work. To top it off my hard drive refused to boot 2 days later and I couldn’t use their software anyway. I think they’re a bunch of crooks and scam artists advertising a product that never works, then refusing to offer refunds. Microsoft recommended them as a possible solution to my problem, and I wrote them and told them not to recommend them anymore.
Specification: EaseUS Partition Master
- Windows XP,Windows Vista (32 bit),Windows 7 (32 bit),Windows Vista (64 bit),Windows 7 (64 bit),Windows 8,windows 10
- Date Added:
- EaseUS Partition Master License Code Features:
- Merge adjacent partitions into one without data loss.
- Wipe data on unallocated space.
- Extend System Partition to optimize the computers’ performance or solve “c drive is out of space” issue. (How to Extend NTFS System Partition without Reboot?)
- Resize/Move Partition without data loss to solve low disk problem and optimize the usage of the disk with the drag-and-drop operations easily.
- Create a Partition for different usage. For example, one for your data and another for the system or create a new partition for Windows7 dual boot system. (We advise you to create at least two partitions to easily handle the data and system separately.)
- Merge Partitions into a bigger one when one of them runs out of space.
- Split Partition for different usage, one for system and another for data.
- Convert dynamic disk to basic disk easily with all data protected.
- Support removable storage device partitioning like flash drives, memory cards, etc.
- Support GPT volumes enable GPT drive partitioning, GPT disk partition copy, etc.
- Rebuild MBR to boot system again.
- Speed up your computer by disk defragmentation.
- Permanently wipes sensitive data on disk by wiping a disk.
- Delete partitions with simple steps.
- Wipe Partition can erase the data on the partition completely and ensure that the data can not be recovered by any data recovery solution.
- Delete all partitions and Format partitions with simple steps.
- Create a Bootable CD/DVD to manage partitions even when the computers fail to boot. (Except for Home edition).
- Support Hardware RAID – useful feature especially for the Windows Server users.
- Convert FAT to NTFS.
- Convert primary partition to logical.
- Convert the logical partition to primary.
- Disk surface test to check and find bad sectors.
- Linux partition management: delete, create, format, recover EXT2/EXT3 partition, etc.
- Explore the FAT/NTFS partition.
- Label Partitions – assign a drive letter to partition for easier recognition.
- View Disk/Partition Property.
- Initialize to MBR disk.
- Initialize to a GPT disk.
- Reload disk information.
- Hide and Unhide Partitions – protect important data from unauthorized or casual access.
- Set an Active Partition – specify one partition to be the boot partition.
EaseUS Partition Master License Key:
Do NOT use this app, its dangerous for your OS! I simply tried to shrink my windows partition on my mac and what this app did is destroyed my macOS partition instead. I’m trying to recover it now, however I made a backup quite a while ago so I might lose a lot of data while doing this. They could at least make a warning that using the program is dangerous and might be harmful for your data and operating systems installed on your PC. Very frustrating experience, I’m regretting even trying it out.They lie about offering anything for free, so I purchased it for a basic hard-drive cloning. It seemed to lock up a good 300mb of space without reason, system runs noticeably slower and my windows recovery environment is nowhere to be found. I have to go create a recovery drive on another computer to fix what there software screwed up. Buyer Beware.
Download Link—>EaseUS Partition Master
Download (540 MB) :
Torrent Download (Please Seed):